ABC Smart Family...

Today I was honored to be featured on ABC Smart Family. I was asked to provide an Eco Friendly wedding table arrangements that would be under $30.00. So here it is...

I used recycled jars and a vase with in season flowers. We have tulips, rannunculus, snapdragons and wax flower. The place card is held by an edible pear and a goodwill find. Tada a wedding centerpiece under $30.00.

The set of Smart Family.
We waited in the Green Room while the segment was taped. It was so fun!
Another look behind the scenes.

The Green Room, I loved the leopard print chairs!

The host of the show Connie Colla and a camera guy (sorry I didn't get his name)

...and here is the video segment. My flowers are about halfway through the video maybe even closer to the end. I hope you enjoy and leave a comment for me!

No comments: